Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Danny Boy

I can do the deal in Northwood, pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NiallCorcoran

I can do the deal in the Carlisle, pm if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭,mnb

I want to double up with someone for Ben Dunne Jervis St.
    PM me if interested. Ideally join on anytime Monday 4/2/13.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lucan45

,mnb wrote: »
    I want to double up with someone for Ben Dunne Jervis St.
    PM me if interested. Ideally join on anytime Monday 4/2/13.
    You should see if you can get someone by posting your request on the Ben Dunne Gyms Facebook page!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

be prepared to look for free weights strewn all over the floor in carlisle if you join, no staff on the floor at all,
    poor show Ben

• Advertisement

AnneFrank wrote: »
    be prepared to look for free weights strewn all over the floor in carlisle if you join, no staff on the floor at all,
    poor show Ben
    It's down to members gym etiquette. Many people just aren't bothered to put back weights after they use them. Staff can only do so much! It's an Irish thing. Just like the fact that the Irish don't put their rubbish in the bin after eating at a Fast Food Restaurant. They cite the same mantra "That's not my job!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6 masha

I'm looking to avail of Northwood Gym's deal, 2 for €395 (€198.50 each)
    Deal ends this Thursday, PM me if anyone is interested
    -Mike
    hey Mike are you still up for it?
    Or anyone else interested (12 Month Membership for 2 People €420.00
    from 06/02/2013 to 28/02/2014.. here to buy online https://bendunnegyms.com/Signup/Signup.aspx?MembershipOption=160) or did you get the 395 in the end..
    (couldnt PM you coz have under 25 posts!)
    210eur each for 12 months (as apposed to 185eur single membership for 6months!)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Tibulus

Hi all,

Looking for someone to pair up with to avail of discounts availiable when 2 joing Carlisle together.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks
    T

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Aera

hi, anyone who wants to join Northwood gym with me, It is €210 if we join together, and €250 if you join on your own. PM me whoever is interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭!RAY

Hi All
    Anyone interested in pairing up to join Northwood gym. Give me a pm if interested.

Cheers

Ray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Aera

hi ray, i cant send PM because i havent done 25 posts, but can you send me a pm with your number, or time or when we could meet at northwood. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eugemcl

Looking to partner up with someone to get the membership deal for two at Carlisle. Just joined boards so can't PM any one yet.
    Cheers
    E

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jive08

Aera wrote: »
    hi ray, i cant send PM because i havent done 25 posts, but can you send me a pm with your number, or time or when we could meet at northwood. thanks

Hi Aera,

Are u still up gor the membership? Text me- 0851672333 . Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭MikeyCdublin

Heading northwood today if anyone wants to do the 12 month membership for two deal

Try the Ben Dunne Gym Facebook Page to pair up with other joiners! I've seen a few people on there looking for people to join up with to make the saving!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Colm1000

eugemcl wrote: »
    Looking to partner up with someone to get the membership deal for two at Carlisle. Just joined boards so can't PM any one yet.
    Cheers
    E
    Hi
    Just wondering did you ever get sorted? I'm up for renewal in Carlisle at the end of Feb and looking for someone to join/rejoin with?
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

I'm up for renewal in Carlisle at end of Feb, so happy to hook up with one other for a double renewal.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Looking for someone to transfer membership too, Energise Fitness Applewood.

Too many injuries at the moment making it redundant for me to attend, so can transfer membership over to someone. You just pick up the fees for the rest of the term which is roughly 6-8 months.
    Will be discussing with their accounts department as they appear to be charging me incorrectly.

PM for info / details

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Colm1000

Izoard wrote: »
    I'm up for renewal in Carlisle at end of Feb, so happy to hook up with one other for a double renewal.
    Great - can you call me on 087 9295011 or send your number and I will call you.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

I'm looking for someone to team up with for a double renewal too.
    If anyone is interested just let me know.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

I'm looking for someone to team up with for a double renewal too - in Carlisle!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭alsiet2011

Hello All,

I'm selling my membership to Ben Dunne - Carlisle because I was hoping to get somewhere a little closer to where I live. The membership has 9 months left on it and Im looking to get 140 euro. I'll cover the admin / change of membership charge of 30 euro myself so it's fairly cheap for anyone who is interested.

Id rather not give out my mobile number publicly so if you are interested you can email me at the following address - alansjunkbox @ gmail dot com and we can exchange numbers etc.

Dont let the address fool you :P .. it's just an address I use for non-personal emails but I do check it regularly.

Thanks in advance,
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 1 blathcliath

phantom60 wrote: »
    I'm looking for someone to team up with for a double renewal too - in Carlisle!
    Thanks

Looking to join myself if your still interested drop me a line with your details

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭dots104

Looking to partner up with someone to get the membership deal for two at northwood. PM me if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

dots104 wrote: »
    Looking to partner up with someone to get the membership deal for two at northwood. PM me if anyone is interested

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 norathefish

Looking to partner up with someone for the Carlisle gym yearly membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 starsky85

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahv

Selling West Wood gym membership. I'm in Clontarf but you can use all the gyms. 6 months, off peak. Best offer accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 7 FAE _Wex

Looking to partner up with someone for renewal of Carlisle gym yearly membership.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 hawksuil

Hi, Looking to join Carlisle gym for couple of months if anyone interested in selling their membership.

Advertisement