Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 qwertyapple

Looking to join Northwood. Any takers for the 3 person deal?
    PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tyrrelg2

Have three now - thanks for the interest

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭P0lygon Wind0w

Cherrywood

Looking for one more person for the three person Deal. To sign up this week. PM If interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ray7777

ray7777 wrote: »
    Looking to join Lucan Ben Dunne start of Sept. if anyone want to join?

still looking for people if anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭trihead

Cherrywood

Looking for one more person for the three person Deal. To sign up this week. PM If interested.

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 emkoirl

My Brother and I want to join WestPoint. Is anyone interesting it joining with us? Pm me. We're ready to join whenever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 00Neill

Hi, a friend and I are looking for another person to join Carlisle ASAP to avail of the offer of 165 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭_davidsmith_

Need 2 people for 30th september to sign up and its €165 each

PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Need 2 people for 30th september to sign up and its €165 each

PM if interested

Which gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭_davidsmith_

Need 2 people for 30th september to sign up to ben dunne northwood and its €165 each

PM if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 robafd

hi, just need one more person to avail of the 165€ deal in Ben Dunne Carlisle. anyone interested sent me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marsden87

Looking for one more person to join the gym in Carlisle for the €165 per person deal. Hoping to join the beginning of October. PM if interested. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Eiredoc

I need two people who are looking to avail of the 495 / 3 deal here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cccccc

Hello,

Are you still looking for one extra for Carlisle? Would be available to join any night this week

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Daizy0

00Neill wrote: »
    Hi, a friend and I are looking for another person to join Carlisle ASAP to avail of the offer of 165 each.

Hey,

My friend and I are looking to join the Ben Dunne in Carlisle also. I rang and they will do the same offer for 4 people (€165 each), if you are still looking for someone please contact me

Thanks,

Diana

00Neill wrote: »
    robafd wrote: »
    hi, just need one more person to avail of the 165€ deal in Ben Dunne Carlisle. anyone interested sent me a pm.

Hey,

My friend and I are looking to join the Ben Dunne in Carlisle also. I rang and they will do the same offer for 4 people (€165 each), if you are still looking for someone please contact me MOD SNIP please don't post mobile numbers

Thanks,

Diana

Hey,

My friend and I are looking to join the Ben Dunne in Carlisle also. I rang and they will do the same offer for 4 people (€165 each), if anyone or 2 people are interested please contact me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CelleCelle

Two of us want to join Ben Dunne's Northwood gym this week or next. Looking for a third person to avail of 3 person deal. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 poker_pro

Anyone looking to join ben dunne carlisle gym? 2 of us about to join and need one more to get the 3 for 495e offer...cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kriso

Hi.
    Me and one guy wants to join this gym.
    Let me know when do you want to join.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Eiredoc

I can join today if suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SallyKh

poker_pro wrote: »
    Anyone looking to join ben dunne carlisle gym? 2 of us about to join and need one more to get the 3 for 495e offer...cheers

Hi, I am interested in joining the gym in ben dunne. Could I join with you?

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Colm Networks

I am looking for two to join Ben Dunne Gym in Northwood €165 each for the year if 3 people join.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

I am looking for two to join Ben Dunne Gym in Northwood €165 each for the year if 3 people join.

Would be interested if you're still looking for someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Darren Lancaster

poker_pro wrote: »

You still looking for someone to join? I would be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Colm Networks

Thanks for all the replies and messages.
    I found 3 very fast.
    So for all those still interested, you post your details.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BMC2013

Hi,
    I Am looking for an extra person to the '3 people for €495' at Northwood. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

BMC2013 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I Am looking for an extra person to the '3 people for €495' at Northwood. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

Im looking to join Northwood, wont be around till next week though?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cloyra29

Hi i'm looking for 2 people to join Ben Dunne in Northwood to get the deal, anyone interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Cloyra29

BMC2013 wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi are you still looking to join northwood? I would be interested

Advertisement