Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Which Gym - Northwood? If so interested. Need1 x more person. cheers

I'm looking to renew at Northwood

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Freefalling1

ok we'll shout out for 1 more, and see if we get there by SAT. I'll PM ye. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emmamce375

whelo41 wrote: »
    Looking to join Carlisle before the end of the month. Need two others.

hi i am looking to rejoin this weekend as my membership is up.. i have another person also

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sand07

Looking to join northwood this weekend anyone need another member to make up 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DOMMM

emmamce375 wrote: »
    hi i am looking to rejoin this weekend as my membership is up.. i have another person also

I am looking to join Carlisle tomorrow as part of the deal for 3 people, I have 1other, are you interested in being the 3d
    Tony

• Advertisement

Anyone for Westpoint? The offer is €525 for three, so €175 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lorimc

I'd also be interested in Westpoint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pedromt

DOMMM wrote: »
    I am looking to join Carlisle tomorrow as part of the deal for 3 people, I have 1other, are you interested in being the 3d
    Tony

I am interested

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭kknitter

Ben dunne blanchardstown, I am looking to get group of 3 membership. Please let me know if anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SPD1981

Hi everybody. I need 2 other people to take advantage of the 3 person membership in Carlisle gym. It's €525 for 3 (€175 per person). Anyone interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

sand07 wrote: »
    Looking to join northwood this weekend anyone need another member to make up 3?

Did you get sorted? Myself and my wife are looking to join so need a third person if anybody else is looking (Northwood)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gar237

Hi All,

We have two people waiting to join Carlisle gym, we are just waiting on a third to avail of the 3 people special offer. Anyone interested? We want to join asap. PM me and I will respond quick enough.

Regards
    Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 8 91pulse

Hi Gary,

If you're still looking for a third person, I'm looking to get the offer also. Can go down Monday evening at the earliest.

Best,

Colm.

Lorimc, kknitter - I sent you a PM about Westpoint. Let me know if you're still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Nkerr241

We r looking for one more person to join Carlisle Ben dunne gym, 3 ppl for 525, 175 pp. let me know if anyone is interested!

Nkerr241 wrote: »
    We r looking for one more person to join Carlisle Ben dunne gym, 3 ppl for 525, 175 pp. let me know if anyone is interested!

Hi. If you're still looking for one more person to take advantage of the Carlisle gym offer then get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 slawbor

looking for 2 more person to join Carlisle Gym, November 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 8 muller1510

slawbor wrote: »
    looking for 2 more person to join Carlisle Gym, November 2015

I'm interested!

Anyone want to join up for Carlisle offer then just get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

RiseToMe wrote: »
    Did you get sorted? Myself and my wife are looking to join so need a third person if anybody else is looking (Northwood)

I would be interested if your still looking for one more for Northwood, I'm not in the country at the moment so couldn't sign up until Saturday at the earliest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 sarah.quirke

kknitter wrote: »
    Ben dunne blanchardstown, I am looking to get group of 3 membership. Please let me know if anyone interested.

Hi,
    I'm looking to join Westpoint and would be interested in getting the 3 membership offer. Did you get sorted or are you still looking for people?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 macmontyson

Hey,

Going to join the Ben Dunne in Sandyford. It's €395 for a year for 3 people. Works out at €132 each. Looking for 2 people to jump on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭monsterdev

Anybody want to avail of this offer with me and my friend ?
    Ben dunne carlisle 12 months membership 175 each !

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Stillnotworking

Hi there, When are you thinking of joining Mosnterdev, was down there yesterday and think its a goer. I'm around most evenings next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭monsterdev

Hi there, When are you thinking of joining Mosnterdev, was down there yesterday and think its a goer. I'm around most evenings next week.

Sound ! I will let you know next week when I get in touch with my friend. Thanks ! Just to be 100% Carlisle kimmage ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Stillnotworking

monsterdev wrote: »
    Sound ! I will let you know next week when I get in touch with my friend. Thanks ! Just to be 100% Carlisle kimmage ☺

Yes Ben Dunne Carlisle Kimmage. Talk later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CMango

I would be interested if your still looking for one more for Northwood, I'm not in the country at the moment so couldn't sign up until Saturday at the earliest

My wife and I are looking for a third person for Northwood deal also if you did not get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

CMango wrote: »
    My wife and I are looking for a third person for Northwood deal also if you did not get sorted.

Yes I'm still interested.
    PM me and we can arrange the sign up

• Registered Users Posts: 8 penny20

SPD1981 wrote: »
    Anyone want to join up for Carlisle offer then just get in touch.
    Did you find someone? I'm looking to join if you still need a third person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 penny20

Anyone interested in going together on carlisle gym membership pm me. I have a possible second person so just one more needed. thanks

Advertisement