Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bible

Looking for 1 people to join membership in the Carlisle gym, so that we can make €175 each. I have 2 already. Please PM or reply if you would like to join us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aidor

Looking for one more to join Carlisle - two people ready to join ASAP.

PM if interested. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Looking for 1 person to join Carlisle. Ready to go as soon as possible. 2 people already lined up.

Edit: Got sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Flanz

Hi, I'm still looking for 2 people to join Carlisle gym as soon as possible, to avail of the 3 person offer.
    PM me if you are interested.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ben1968

Hi Westpoint Gym currently have a great offer - 3 people for €525 - am looking for two more people who might be interested...I am ready to join..pm me if you are interested...Ben

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 uanr123

Hi. I'm looking for one person to join Ben Dunne Carlisle asap to avail of offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Flanz

uanr123 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm looking for one person to join Ben Dunne Carlisle asap to avail of offer.

Hi, I want to join. Is there 2 of you already? I can meet most days once I have a bit of notice. PM me if your interested. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Bird123

garydeasy wrote: »
    Hey you still looking for someone to join?

Are you guys still looking for someone to join Northwood?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 twiggy2012

uanr123 wrote: »

Can meet today/tomorrow? Did you get someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 twiggy2012

Need to renew membership for Carlisle this week. PM if anyone still looking for one more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Bird123

garydeasy wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    I am looking for 2 people to join Northwood with me. Message or call me on 0860860780 - Gary

Did you get sorted Gary? I'm looking for someone to join Northwood also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

twiggy2012 wrote: »
    Need to renew membership for Carlisle this week. PM if anyone still looking for one more

Also looking to join Carlisle. 3rd person want to join the group?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

I'm joining Northwood tomorrow morning, happy to team up with 2 others for the reduced cost, but will be joining tomorrow either way

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Hey all. I'm looking to join Carlisle over the next few days and need 2 people to jump on board with me for the offer. Any interest PM me please. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Need 1 more. Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭pj12332

Looking to renew in Lucan soon. Anyone else??

• Registered Users Posts: 5 macwackball

Hello, I'm looking to join Northwood on Saturday if two others into joining with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Emer132

Hi

Do u still need another person for Carlisle? I want to join, as soon as possible.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Emer132

Need 1 more. Anyone?

Do u still need one more person? I want to join.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RoadBlock

Need 1 more. Anyone?

Any space for 2 more .. Me and my friend are joining Carlisle .. If yes give me a shout ..

• Advertisement

space for 1 to get the discount .. Me and my friend are joining Carlisle .. If yes give me a shout ..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ChLee

space for 1 to join Carlisle, give me a shout

ChLee wrote: »
    space for 1 to join Carlisle, give me a shout

Hi
    We are 2 .. And I guess we still be able to get the discount .. If you are interested pm me so we can link up tomorrow and get that membership ..??

• Registered Users Posts: 25 paulkeno

Emer132 wrote: »
    Do u still need one more person? I want to join.
    Thanks

Did you join up yet? I'm looking for 1 person to join for the €175 deal at Carlisle

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Curious Soul

Renewing membership at Carlisle at the end of this month. Looking for 2 others to join me to avail of the 3 member deal @ 175 each. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭midaev1

Anyone here interested in signing up for Westpoint Ben Dunne gym. 3 person for €525. Works out €175 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭midaev1

Found one person. Now just need another one. Please pm if anyone wants to sign up at Westpoint.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I'm re-joining Northwood on 1st October if anyone wants to team up for the reduced price.

€525 for 3 = €175 per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Paul_Mc1988

Looking for two to join up to the carlisle gym to avail of there offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Skrabalas007

We are looking for somebody to join Wespoint in Blanch. 525 for a year, 175 per person.

Advertisement