Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diff between elements 5 and elements 6

Options
  • 22-04-2008 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Hi. Made a silly mistake.

Didnt realise the free version of elements that came with my new laptop was version 5.

I just bought a book on elements but just realised its for version 6. I dont wan spend time studyin the book and maybe marking it in case I deceide to return it so does anyone have much experience with both versions. If there is practically no difference I will just keep the book for the newer version.

And dont say it. I know, Im a dumbass! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Sorry to go off on a tangeant but what's the book? I need one on elements 6.0.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭PoleStar

I think its advanced PSE for photographers, sorry im in work and will check name when I get home and "officially" am not workin ha ha

Advertisement