Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a road bike/hybrid

Options
  • 22-04-2008 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

First time poster in the cyclist forum (hopefully more than that after this :) )

Basically I'm looking for a road bike/ hybrid - budget is 300 - 350 euro (don't want to spend too much as I'll be one of those sunshine cyclists everyone hates, lol).

Anyway mainly for cycles on warm evenings up and down the roads/ maybe even an odd cycle to work (if I get up early enough!). I mentioned a hybrid also as I am not entirely sure whether I'll be doing trails or not - even though if I could get away with a road bike, the lighter frame and slicker tyres would appeal to me a bit more.

I guess if people could just give me both a hybrid and/or a road bike recommendation up to the 350 euro point, I could test them out from there!

Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement