Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Gear

Options
  • 22-04-2008 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

What do you think about fifth gear , I just saw it there on Dave for the first time in a few years and it's pretty good, only 30 mins long though, Dave show old Top Gear every weekday at 8, I'm sure you know this though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

I hope its better than that load of ****e that they had on TG4 mph or whatever it was called, the only eposide i saw was a mclaren SLR driving down a country road with grass growing through the middle

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Its alright 5th gear. They get to the point about the car they are doing. No arsing around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

5 year old car reviews, tosser presenters - tired old repeat rubbish DAVE must ave got for shag all to air.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Homer

It's no top gear certainly but it's not the worst.. Watched one last night where they crashed 2 cars head on both going 60mph, combined collision speed of 120mph! was pretty spectacular and quite top gear ish! They were remotely controlled by the way! Presenters are a bit dry, agreed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Presenters are so annoying the show is unwatchable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Would take Vicky Butler Henderson over Jezza any day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

saw it for a min last night...........test driving a 5 year old car......FFS.........why air this out dated show now...........at least air shows for the last year or 2 - but not 5 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dave also shows early shows from the current TG format as well, the comparisons are odious though. One is a big-budget entertainment the other is a cheap as chips old style TG programme.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

5th gear is rubbish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭tc20

beerbaron wrote: »
    Would take Vicky Butler Henderson over Jezza any day

literally?? :D

VBH over a bonnet yes, over JC...hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Thats what Dave do get a series , show it from series 1 then constantly show it until they're uptodate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Presenters are so annoying the show is unwatchable.
    That Vicky Butler Henderson is a little minx though..........;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Fifth gear is what top gear used to be before it got cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Watched about two minites of some blonde chick teaching her mother to drive a lambo :rolleyes:

Jesus is was crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Venom wrote: »
    Watched about two minites of some blonde chick teaching her mother to drive a lambo :rolleyes:

Jesus is was crap.

Saw that one a couple of years ago it was VBH and I liked that bit. She has the dirtiest laugh of any woman on screen and I love her enthusiasm.

There are parts of it I like. Tiff is a real racing driver and used to present the old format of TG. Anything with him behind the wheel is real and I like that.

The other presenters are not of the same calibre of those two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Cormic wrote: »
    Saw that one a couple of years ago it was VBH and I liked that bit. She has the dirtiest laugh of any woman on screen and I love her enthusiasm.

There are parts of it I like. Tiff is a real racing driver and used to present the old format of TG. Anything with him behind the wheel is real and I like that.

The other presenters are not of the same calibre of those two.
    Gotta agree with you. She's a sexy little minx and Tiff is amazing. The more "out of control" a car seems to be the more excited he gets.

Advertisement