Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Oral self pleasuring *NSFW*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I don't know, I've never tried.

>_>

<_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

IBL :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

in before the lock....

Why would one suck themselves off. there is one Pro, but several cons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

These sites must be rooted in satanism or be trying to get people to do these things to reduce the guilt they feel at having been such donkeys. I just read one about co-ed sex education, It show techniques that derived from double jointed moosons from the amazon. Basically your hand acts as the ( em! flower ) although you twist it around backwards and then the ( em! bee or wasp ) goes in backwards. Yields huge amount of pollen for the bee.

In saying that if your going to do it do it right.

If your in doubt as to why you would do this satan has put many reasons.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=hDoVH8m1EVA&feature=user

This claims that such exercises increase your life span by 50 % and of all illness decrease coronory disease is reduced the most. There is some truth in the findings but careful research shows that they are based on a single questionaire in 1983 that simply had one question about how many times the questionee orgasmed a week.

In fact they had also conducted a research into priests versus lay people and women verus nuns in mortality rate versus orgasm .
    The Nuns fared best and so did the priests. The reason wasnt neccessarily that celibacy is good for you; It's just that smoking drinking and stressful lifestyles are very bad for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Meah. Tried it.

Nearly poked my eye out.

• Advertisement

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    in before the lock....

Why would one suck themselves off. there is one Pro, but several cons

This from experience jizz-ehm!-lord. I suppose your the here to remind the user of the disadvantages, how ironic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

pirelli wrote: »
    I just read one about co-ed sex education, It show techniques that derived from double jointed moosons from the amazon. Basically your hand acts as the ( em! flower ) although you twist it around backwards and then the ( em! bee or wasp ) goes in backwards. Yields huge amount of pollen for the bee.
    LOL @ the creationist. Satan rules!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I've heard stories about guys removing ribs to be able to do this. Urban legends no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

pirelli wrote: »
    This from experience jizz-ehm!-lord. I suppose your the here to remind the user of the disadvantages, how ironic.

it errr... actually stands for Jesus IZZ LORD......
    That should shut him up...

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    it errr... actually stands for Jesus IZZ LORD......
    That should shut him up...

Jesus is Lord, Yes it faintly rhymes, but you would have to type Jesus every time. Nah I think your pullin you own leg just to get some jizzfaction.It's taking the pizz out of jizz that would make it jisslord or even for that matter pisslore.

It's all the same fizzylord.

• Advertisement
Advertisement