Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time does Stagg Cycles in Lucan Open

Options
  • 22-04-2008 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I have been looking at http://www.staggcycles.com/ but I cant for the life of me find there opening times. Does any one know what time they open in the morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The only way to find out is to phone them. It's worth asking them to put the info online (I've asked them before).

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Sean02

10 - 6 x 6 days sunday excluded .(I think)! Good luck with Baldonnel fundraiser Jimmy.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ollietrex

Thanks for the replies, I went into the shop in the end for 9:30 and found it did not open till 10. There hours for the week are 10-6 apart from Thursday and Friday when they are 10-8.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I emailed them (via the form on the contact page) to ask them to put the hours on the website. I asked this before in January. I got an email reply with the info, but, as I pointed out in this email to them, that is not useful for others.

I realise that the contact page emails go to the web person, not to the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

daymobrew wrote: »
    I realise that the contact page emails go to the web person, not to the shop.

yeah it goes to the club sec.....nothin wit regards to shop

• Advertisement
Advertisement