Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spare parts for a Knaus Sun Traveller 608

• 22-04-2008 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Does anybody know where I can get a bulbcover/lens for one of the side lamps on a Knaus Sun Traveller 608. I remember reading something about a place in Donegal a year or two ago but could be wrong.

Many thanks,
    Brendan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

That's probably http://www.donagheymotorhomes.ie/ in Letterkenny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

If you go to Donaghey Motorhomes this weekend they are having a open weekend with special offers etc. so you might pick up a bargain.

Bido :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

Hi I have the same van.

I used Eurotourers in Dublin. Are these the little orange lamps on the side moulding or the top red/white lamp at the rear?

I got both of them for peanuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭BrenCooney

Thanks for the replies. Carnsore to Letterkenny and back would be a bit of a long journey just for the sale, though I need a roof bar for a roof box. Maybe during the summer and I have a few days off with a long weekend.:D
    3ps they are the top red/white lamps. Do you have any contact details for Eurotourers.

thanks again for the replies

Brendan.

By the way 3ps you are the reason I got a Sun Traveller 608. I was looking for a camper online, I saw your first post in this site with the photo and I said thats for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Those top red/white ones, unless they are a special fancy Knaus design, should be pretty generic. Most trucks and large bodied vans have them. You might even get them in your nearest motor factors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Do an ebay search for Jokon who seem to manufacture most of them. Have you tried http://campingcrazyireland.com in NewRoss who seem to have a variety in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Campingcrazy have that type of light saw them there last weekend...

Bido:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

Cool, glad I could be of service! I have a 608K (twin dining area and bunks) what's yours?

www.eurotourers.ie with new premises. Fiona Barber is my contact.

The first time I ordered the part the wrong one was sent out but the correct one came soon enough afterwards. I think it was more the factory fault then their's.

Advertisement