Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ibood: 37"LCD e599

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

The only thing I don't like is the Contrast Ratio: 1200:1

Sharp is good brand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭savemejebus

no. the 1080p Samsung that komplett were doing for 700 odd euro was a bargain. This is just getting rid of old stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Canonfan wrote: »
    The only thing I don't like is the Contrast Ratio: 1200:1

Sharp is good brand.

I thought maybe the contrast was a typo and must have been 12000:1 but Amazon confirms it's 1200:1

The last TV from ibood was a 37" Toshiba with 9000 contrast for the same price !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Its probably not the dynamic contrast ratio that most LCD companies spout out. Though i'm just guessing, haven't done any investiagting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

I'd be interested but I'm still waiting on some SD cards from iBood, they should have arrived last week, anybody got any good/bad experiences with their delivery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 badkittybad

Ordered headphones from them,delivered 1 month later,general consent is that they are very slow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Ordered headphones from them,delivered 1 month later,general consent is that they are very slow...

Thanks for that,

I feared as much. Might hold off any major purchases in the future so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

to be fair 10 days the longest i have waited..

Advertisement