Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] looking for a shaving mirror that does not steam up

• 23-04-2008 12:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭

I'm not too sure if this is the correct place to post this so feel free to move.

I'm looking for a shaving mirror to use in the shower; something that will not fog up with the steam of the shower and can be held in the hand

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭Dirk_digbee

I really don't believe there is such a thing! I find that if you let the shower spray the mirror for a few mins while you are putting on the foam, it'll heat up and stay clearer for longer. Just an idea, albeit a fairly useless one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

You take a regular bar of soap, lather it up a little, rub it into any mirror, let sit for about 10 seconds, then wipe it off. Bingo, banjo steam free mirror.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Great I will give that a go

Thanks for the replies :)

Advertisement