Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steaking tonight

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

chdpoker wrote: »
    you should do it in a guaranteed tourny theres 3k chips in them ,better for everyone who's playing and therefore better for you!

Yeah, sounds good. Is there one on tomorrow? What time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Tony3004

if im on ill give it another shot for you if you want . Good record in this field, ask NickyOD . i once won him €1000 for €60 euro stake and also won $700 staking a buddy online . good morning/good night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

Its only tomorrow when I go to sleep and get up again. Hence tomorrow starts around 2pm.

If you're going to outlay $200, imo you're most +ev option is to put 7 people in the 25k guaranteed ($25+$2.50 @ 1am our time) > than 18 people in the 20k guaranteed ($10+$1). Although it's relatively similar i suppose and the 20k starts an hour earlier, and it's probably more fun to have 18 horses than 7! gl anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Yeah, sounds good. Is there one on tomorrow? What time?

Every Tournament in red is a guaranteed tourny with 3k in chips AFAIK

Quite alot of them are Freezeouts and range in buyins from $11 to $100 really

Theres the $11 that Lloyd used to stake people or theres a $27.50 FO at around 1am our time i think.best options for you if you are gona shell out $200 on people!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

If you're going to outlay $200, imo you're most +ev option is to put 7 people in the 25k guaranteed ($25+$2.50 @ 1am our time) > than 18 people in the 20k guaranteed ($10+$1). Although it's relatively similar i suppose and the 20k starts an hour earlier, and it's probably more fun to have 18 horses than 7! gl anyway.

He basically got there before me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Shivverz

My results can be found here : http://www.pocketfives.com/scores/danloulou

Also took down the 35k GTD 10+r on ipoker and the Nightly Monday $162 on Partypoker within the last month, however they are not displayed on my P5's for some reason.

The daily 15k for $11 would suit this horse best :)

Advertisement