Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find a new site

Options
  • 23-04-2008 7:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi guys, wondering if you could help.I am trying to find a website but I don't know the name of it!I know the person has an existing website and using a whois .ie website I found the admin contact but the admin contact doesnt come up on a google search, what terms should I be searching under ?

Example;
    Existing site: eg www.blahblah.ie has an admin contact of say "Mike O Gray"

By googling Mike O Gray under google.ie it does not show him up under admin contact for blahblah.ie let alone new site.Has anyone a suggestion is there anyway of finding other websites registered with "Mike O Gray" as admin contact under .ie domain?The person's name does have an O in it and there is no apostrophe but there is a space ? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

Do a whois for the site you know using http://whois.domaintools.com/ and scroll down the page. Look for DomainTools Exclusive and under that "Registrant Search". It might say "Mike O'Gray has x other domains" and be a link. This link will return the other domains if it has any in the database. You might need an account to see them. Might not work but it has for me in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭somano

Thanks for that. Didn't work but I can see its value.

Advertisement