Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2nd provisional & test failed

Options
  • 23-04-2008 8:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Quick question. my sister failed her test last week and is on her second provisional license. It's not due to expire for about 6 months. Anyway she is under the impression that her license is now no longer valid as she failed the test and she needs to apply for a new one (the new learners permit i guess) my understanding is that she can still drive on her second license and applies for the learners permit when that expires. is her license invalid because of the failed test?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

cheers thanks for clearing that up, I didn't see the results sheet but she said she failed on observation. She took her test without any lessons, our father took her out and taught her in industrial estates then took her out on the road. so she's reapplied for the test already and put in for some lessons to try loose the bad habits like sitting in gear at the lights and not checking her blind spots pulling off :eek:

Advertisement