Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorcycle gear

• 23-04-2008 8:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the best places in the city to check out for motorcycle gear like wet suits etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

did you try CJ Deevy or the Harley Davidson Shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

Hilton Hincks on the Cork road?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭bryanmurr

echosound wrote: »
    Hilton Hincks on the Cork road?

whereabouts is he based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

^^
    go out past the Walsh Nissan car dealership, watch out for a turnoff to the left (opposite John Kelly dealership) that has a small sign saying pet necessities (easy to miss so drive slow!) and take that turn.

He's at the end of that little cul de sac there on the left. Or at least he was last time I was out that way...I assume he is still trading there!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭bryanmurr

oh down the side of eddie garrys, i knew there was a bike shop there, didnt know it was his though. was in there a few weeks ago, few nice bits of gear there.

theres doherty motorcycles aswell, mayors walk if im not mistaken.

• Advertisement
Advertisement