Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please

Options
  • 23-04-2008 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Could anybody recommend a company/supplier that I could buy a replacement power supply for a Dell computer (PN P8401), I have tried Dell, but had to give up! (for the the sake of my sanity), I'm pretty sure they have what I want but I couldn't get out of their call centre LOOP!
    I tried ebay, but the only hits I got were in the states, and I was hoping to source it in either GB or Ireland.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

This any good?

Although surely any power supply of 375 or over will would be fine?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Thanks for the reply Dave Eyesclosed, I have found an English company, Upgrade Options Ltd, 87.19 euro delivered, so I'm going with them.
    The link that you suggested is exactly what I'm looking for but I need it asap, the PC is part of a vision inspection system, which I need to get working.

88 beans is alot of money to pay for that kind of power supply. Have you tried putting another standard one in to see if that works? You could save yourself alot of money!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Well actually, if it was for personal use I would be watching the pennies, but this is a machine were I work, so the company will be footing the bill, I just wanted to get a PS asap.
    Thanks again for the help.

I see..

No sweat, dude.

• Advertisement
Advertisement