Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Lessons

Options
  • 23-04-2008 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

1 questions and one observation for ye

Got my learners permit there lst week,but have been practicing for weeks in car parks and gona get a good few lessons so hoping to take and pass the test 1st time. Now i know I cant sit the test inside 6 mths but whats the best strategy for sitting the test in 6 months and 1 day. Should i apply now with a letter stating I am not able to take the test till such a date (6mths + 1 day) or is there a better solution! :confused:

Has anybody noticed how hard it is to get driving lessons (in short demand - around Dublin at least) :eek:

Rang up about 10 schools on Monday and they were all solidly booked for a few weeks (well after work and weekend slots). Fortunately im on study leave from nxt week :D so no problem getting day slots!

everyone is in a mad rush for lessons and pre-tests before the June 30th deadline

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 neegie

im in the same boat... i got my learners permit on wednesday!! i applied for my test cause i was told to just go for it or i'd never get a date!! apparently when they send u out the date you can defer... so im thinking that sounds like a good idea.. although maybe with the june deadline they might turn a blind eye to the 6 months thing (bit of wishfull thinking there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement