Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in Athlone

• 23-04-2008 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

I was thinking of joining a gmy in athlone, would any one have any advice?? where would be the best. it seems that most places only do a years membership, does anyone know somewhere that does three or six months??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shineon

Hi Kim. I looked into it a few months ago and the Radisson do a 6 month membership, can't remember how much though - maybe €400 but I could be raving. Also, the gym at the bowling alley do shorter membership but i'd say the equipment is about a hundred years old. Staff seem pretty crap too last time I went in. HTH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭kim_eire

thanks shineon, i see that the athlone springs hotel are doing a 4 month membership now for 165 plus 50 joining fee!! i phoned them up but they were very unhelpful!! so im thinking of going to go to the regional sports centre now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 breda206

also looking for a gym in athlone, but one with a swimming pool if possible. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

check out the new sheratons gym.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Does the Sheraton have a pool?

AIT has a gym, small and no pool but good equipment. €55 for 3 months. Staff are really sound.

• Advertisement
Advertisement