Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

#4: We Talk To DeV!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Wilburt wrote: »
    more blathering trying to act tough

:rolleyes: Where are you getting your info?
    Eh, what?

Trying to act tough? Wtf are you on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

bah doesn't matter, anyway where are you getting your figures of 1million per year? and what the hell does it matter?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

rb_ie wrote: »
    Dev makes €1m per year from Boards alone

Jaysus, what happened? He used to make over 10 million a few years back and that was before the un-banning fees were taken into account.
    bah doesn't matter, anyway where are you getting your figures of 1million per year? and what the hell does it matter?

I think he's joking, Wilburt.

my humour button isn't turned on today for some mad reason.

my humour button isn't turned on today for some mad reason.
    This might help tbh.

• Advertisement

LOL! Nah I'm having my manopause and have no manpons at hand ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Feelgood wrote: »
    Nice one Dev, though do you have to use so many cuss words?
    His swear filter was malfunctioning.

I have never managed to instal mine, so I sympathise ...
    Sabotage wrote: »
    Lads ... schedule me in for a Boardscast, cert 18.
    You're not going to get your cock out, are you?
    Even so ... what do you think he intends to do to upscale it from PG12 to Cert 18?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

1 Meeeeeelion Dollah!!!

Actually, I reckon the shares might be worth something like that. If anyone would buy them! :)

The 32 country trip would be nuts but its something I am thinking about. The way to do it is to have one county manager for each area to arrange things I reckon. I'd like to do it for some kind of charity but I cant figure in where the money comes from yet. Ah, its a bit of a dream at the moment, I just reckon there are loads of interesting Boardsies out there and I'd like to get their stories...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

I thought he'd be taller.

DeVore wrote: »
    The 32 country trip would be nuts but its something I am thinking about. The way to do it is to have one county manager for each area to arrange things I reckon. I'd like to do it for some kind of charity but I cant figure in where the money comes from yet. Ah, its a bit of a dream at the moment, I just reckon there are loads of interesting Boardsies out there and I'd like to get their stories...

DeV.

You could do it like those sponsored walks i.e everyone chips in whatever they're willing to contribute as it's for a good cause, and you go around Ireland bumming spare couches and downing pints with boardsies. You could set up a sticky/even a temp forum for it and update it every day with pictures/video/whatever of your encounters with Boardsies.

You could even do it as a sponsored cycle to eliminate most of the travel costs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

1 Meeeeeelion Dollah!!!

Actually, I reckon the shares might be worth something like that. If anyone would buy them! :)

DeV.

RTE might have an interest in something like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Tony Hawkes did something like this where he travelled around Ireland with a Fridge. DeV's premise is more entertaining than that I think. As long as you don't slag off Gort, like that Hawkes guys :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

DeV.

I think you should extend it from a 32 country trip to one taking in every forum in the Region category. There's only 43 of them, so that's less than an extra two weeks on the p*ss. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Good stuff lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Excellent podcast! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Really enjoyed that podcast all, well done.

You're the perfect interviewee DeV, one question and you're off - that's in no way a bad thing; very informative, interesting & honest.

Thanks all.

Any way of tracking how many posters download it?

Lose the squeaky chair.

Not my fault this time :D

Lose the squeaky chair.

that was me. If it helps, everytime I did it, I grimaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

tbh wrote: »
    that was me. If it helps, everytime I did it, I grimaced.
    That's what happens when you stick guinea pigs up your anus.

I keep telling you, it's not like I do it for pleasure. It's medical. The pleasure is a bonus.

• Advertisement

Think of the guinea pigs! why won't anyone think of the guinea pigs!
    I knew you were sitting funny alright

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Holy shee-yat.. hosting this podcast alone has eaten up 8GB of my 10GB monthly bandwidth!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

basquille wrote: »
    Holy shee-yat.. hosting this podcast alone has eaten up 8GB of my 10GB monthly bandwidth!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yep... welcome to my world... I'm sure Regi should be able to swing us some digiweb space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you guys need another mirror I'd be happy to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

We can buy shares? How many do we need to be made an admin? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Why not use rapidshare and the like (its not all pron!)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Any way of tracking how many posters download it?
    34958058sr3.gif

A lot of people got bored half way in...

300-odd people! if only I could convince each of them to send me a tenner. Hell, even a euro!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'll send you a fiver - I still have not listened to part 2 :pac:

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement