Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rollerblades

Options
  • 23-04-2008 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Does anyone know a place to buy rollerblades In Cork? I know argos has them but im not sure of the quality and I would prefer to be able to try them on first. Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ich_verschwinde

Have you tried the new Tubes store in Cook St.?. They specialize in skating equipment etc. so I am sure they'd stock them. It is an expensive store though..
    I have a pair but I bought them in Germany.. There isnt many good spots in Cork for inline skating though.. do you know of any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

I bought mine in Champion Sports in Mahon Point - it's amazing the search I had trying to find somewhere that sells them. They don't have a huge selection but the quality is good.

As for places for skating - the best I have found is in Rochestown. There is an apartment complex opposite the Rochestown Inn - you have a tarmacadam path which takes you from the gates of that all the way around to Blackrock Castle. Lovely as well because you have water views all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hayden*

Thanks for the replies, i went into Champion Sports at lunch and they only have 3 types on sale and of course not in my size and wont be getting them in for another month :( but i found ones on ebay No Fear ones I dunno are they cheap and bad quality but they're new. That place in Rochestown sounds lovely Ill def be zooming around there :)http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150237577100&Category=47346&_trksid=p3907.m29

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭wordofmouth

Whats the worst thing about being a rollerblader??

Nah too obvious :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ich_verschwinde

Whats the worst thing about being a rollerblader??

Nah too obvious :D

say it anyway sure.. ;)

Advertisement