Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Declared Donations

Options
  • 23-04-2008 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have a link to a full list of donors and the amount donated to canditates in the 2007 elections.

I've tried all the usual spots, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Have you tried contacting SIPO? They don't seem to have the 2007 donations, or the GE elections for last year up yet but that might just be because they're slow at updating their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

flogen wrote: »
    Have you tried contacting SIPO? They don't seem to have the 2007 donations, or the GE elections for last year up yet but that might just be because they're slow at updating their website.

I hadn't, and then I did, and there they are!! :D Cheers Flogen.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

no problem.

Didn't actually see the latest report on the site, but it's there alright.

Link for anyone interested:
    http://www.sipo.gov.ie/en/Reports/AnnualDisclosures/DisclosurebyTDsSenatorsandMEPs/DonationsDisclosedbyTDsSenatorsandMEPsfor2007/

Advertisement