Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay and Lesbian tastes in men and women.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

What, telephone numbers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 IrishMetalGirl

...Bisexual.... :rolleyes:

Can't say I have a type when it comes to girls... but I seem to go for the quite, emotionally hurt type, Girls with tattoos, piercing...Metal types very a hell of a dark side... some of the Bizarre Mag Models are just jaw dropping-ly hot...! But on either sex I've got a thing for Hands, Shoulders and Neck...

goth-2.jpg

But Amy Lee, Kat Von Dee Not my Cup of Tea... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

did some one say Amy Lee :D

Amy-Lee-mm03.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

oh yeah, I forgot

Pink%20Floyd%20-%20david186.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bp1989

IanRoberts.jpg
    Bones-tv-show-f18.jpg
    DANIEL%20CRAIG.jpg
    ga_dish_leblanc200x292.jpg
    d4ccea3ad45277f.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Zee Deveel

Did any one else have a thing for Willow when all their freinds where intp buffy ??

Oh yes! Female bi here, but I clearly remember all my male mates being into Buffy, while I was into Willow, and all my female mates being into Angel, while I was into Oz.

And it must be done...

willow.jpg

Creadak wrote: »
    Jake Gyllenhaal

I know so many guys who are in love with him. I'd never heard of him before this one mate in particular managed to bring him up in every other conversation we had!

Oh, and speaking of Gylenhaal (or however the hell they spell it)...

stranger.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 smileyhappy

Ellen DeGeneres....

I'm like 20 and I know she's well old enough to be my mum but... I think she's like... so hot.

ellen-degeneres-picture-1.jpg242087%7EEllen-Degeneres-Posters.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 queenbe

Halle Berry,,sorry spelling and Gwen Stephanie.dont know how to put up pics:(i like shy girls.like me:p

• Registered Users Posts: 18 grotty

I'm a lesbian, who generally doesn't fancy any lesbian looking women. I think its confusing when I see a girl in a gay bar and I dont know if she is a guy or a girl, but I suppose each to their own!

dushku-eliza-photo-xl-eliza-dushku-.jpg

jennifer_garner.jpg

cameron_diaz_46.jpg

Heather-Mitts19.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zara_thustra

I think a lot of it is down to invisibility, as a femme bi of gay girl! In a club two straight looking girls are rarely going to decide that maybe they should hit on each other because 99% of the time they are gona get shot down...................and I love Helena from the L word, she is fabulous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 WildCatXX

gay girl here, pretty butch myself, and thats all that does it for me too...guess i'm a butch-fag haha!! although i've gay friends which would be very straight looking...not all lezzers go for the dykey look..big boobs send me running a mile, i'm all for shaved heads and big muscles....in my book there is no such thing as too butch as long as its a woman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Dreams...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭smileykey

I think a girl being very girly would put me off, simply because self defense mechanisms stop me from finding them attractive, 99% of the time they're going to be striaght..... Funny thing is I'm actually quite girly looking myself, poeple always mistake me for a faghag.

I'm in Edinburgh at the moment and thought that moving away from Dublin I'd fit in more but no, the girls here are so butch that it takes 3 or 4 looks to figure out if they were girls or not. Not that I mind, gender ambiguity can be attractive, to an extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 shrtdrk

"Also I have noticed lesbians tend to fancy other lesbians. So many people on Bebo have photo albums with hot girls in them, and every single girl is gay or bi. It's like they don't want to admit they fancy a straight girl. How many people say they love Alice from the L Word? But who ever says they like, say, Helena? Not as many definitely. Some sort of female pride I think. "

:)It's a sad fact but admitting some one finds or if being perceived by others as finding a straight women attractive can and has gotten gay women into a lot of trouble. It's taboo, not pride, particularly outside of larger gay communities.

Admiring an untouchable celebrity is different.
    Cote de Pablo (Ziva David) from NCIS visually very nice:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭xxlilyxx

Im a lesbian and a very girly lookin one, and i find it hard to find girls, when im in the george women come over to me and ask where's my boyfriend, i hate been mistaken for bein straight. I generally go for tom boyish girls but lately im findin myself bein attracted to girly girls, but hey once they've a good personality then thats all that matters x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

WildCatXX wrote: »
    big muscles....in my book there is no such thing as too butch as long as its a woman!

Hmmmmmm are you sure ??

Hmmmmmmmm

female-bodybuilder.gif2637se3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 declanx

Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman in the suit. Enough said!
    Also I work with a small woman(5'2"ish) BBW Thai backgroung and when she talks she sounds so sexy. If I wasn't married and she had "NO TASTE" I'd have tried my luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 smileyhappy

Not sure if it was mentioned or not but...

Lady GaGa (wow!)
    lady-gaga.jpg
    lady-gaga-5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Not sure if it was mentioned or not but...

Lady GaGa (wow!)
    lady-gaga.jpg
    lady-gaga-5.jpg
    She has the worst taste in clothes...

Just to make up for that, and in a nod to the post about muscular girls...

Gina Carano

f10.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

she's not muscly at all, well toned at best

quite friggin hot though!!:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement