Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gta 4 has been leaked *Spoiler videos inside*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Melion wrote: »
    Not really gameplay video though. Seen that the other night during the Liverpool game on RTE

sorry i pasted the wrong link

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/207492.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Roar wrote: »

That looks incredible :eek::eek::eek:

I cant wait any longer :(

Melion wrote: »
    That looks incredible :eek::eek::eek:

I cant wait any longer :(

i lol'd a bit when the driver of the car and the passenger started fighting :)

the bit in the vid when you're facing downtown looking at all the skyscrapers looks amazing..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Those videos from gametrailers won't work for me,:( all i get is the full page but where the video box should be there is just nothing....anybody got any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

it does look fantastic - il be queing outside xtravision on Tuesday!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

One thing I didn't like that was when the jeep reversed, the camera zoomed in and when the jeep turned around the right way, it was still zoomed in and he couldn't see the car in which he bashed into (when he accelerated).

D'ya get me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

This stream is currently live with someone playing.
    here it is:
    http://www.justin.tv/sculay

That stream is brilliant. He just went into dashboard view while driving, the graphics :eek:

This has nothing to do with the missions or anything but ill spoiler it anyway
    Nico just had sex with some woman he picked up from the house, the dialogue was very funny as you'd expect from Rockstar, sounds like Nico is going to be very funny

• Advertisement

Oh and one more thing, the loading times are insignificant before cut scenes.

The graphics are superb and the loading times are only about 5 seconds

I cant stop watching :(

Even little things in it are excellent, he got on a bike and pulled a helmet off the handlebar and put it on. Attention to detail!!

I cant stop watching either its so good :D watching the Tv is brilliant so much detail has gone into the game

Ricky Gervais on the tv
    :D:D:D

That was so funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

ha, just clicked on that stream and was like "wft, the tv is miles away, move the camera closer!"

then i realised he was watching a TV IN the game! :)

i've stopped watching the stream. dont want to ruin anymore. looks AMAZING though..

i've stopped watching the stream. dont want to ruin anymore. looks AMAZING though..

I cant stop :(
    Not listening to any of the storyline though

Here is another stream this is amazing quality http://www.justin.tv/swiftor

Was just going to post that one, much better and the guy is having a lot more fun with the game.

The ragdoll effect when you jump out of the moving car at speed are incredible. Im gonna have to take a few days off next week for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

~Marky~ wrote: »
    Here is another stream this is amazing quality http://www.justin.tv/swiftor
    Was just about to post that, much better quaility except the bloke keeps talking

Much better quality.. no loading screens yet!

Oh my god it gets better and better, the cinematic view
    Car alarms when you break the window :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Did he just get thrown out through the windscreen when he crashed? :eek:

Yup he sure did Steven :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Beekay wrote: »
    Those videos from gametrailers won't work for me,:( all i get is the full page but where the video box should be there is just nothing....anybody got any ideas?
    Reinstall flash.

Just checked my pre-order on Play.com. Says "Packing". \o/

Hopefully should be posted today or tomorrow. Should have it monday or tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

i lol'd a bit when the driver of the car and the passenger started fighting :)

the bit in the vid when you're facing downtown looking at all the skyscrapers looks amazing..

:D thought that was just me

Why would that happen? :D

Just checked my pre-order on Play.com. Says "Packing". \o/

Hopefully should be posted today or tomorrow. Should have it monday or tuesday.
    From Play? You pay extra for shipping? It'll take about a week from Play with normal shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

basquille wrote: »
    From Play? You pay extra for shipping? It'll take about a week from Play with normal shipping.

True. I had an order (sledge hammer season 1 :) ) send by play on the 18th (last friday), got the dispatch email 8.30 friday night. It arrived this morning.

So unless your order gets sent really soon. you might end up waiting up to 3 days after the release date i'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

games looking sweet just checked out the justintv stream. fist fighting still looks rubbish.

• Advertisement

I ordered a batt pack from them on Friday that was posted monday and got it this morning.

I'm not too bothered about waiting though - I've just bought the 360 so have Rainbow 6 to finish and FIFA to learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Sighface

wonder how much the guys in gamestop would take to give me an early copy:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

This guy here claims to have received his early from gameplay.co.uk

link http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=qXkeAtnC0b0

Vain wrote: »

:eek:

I ordered with Gameplay!

Was charged for it a few days ago too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

basquille wrote: »
    :eek:

I ordered with Gameplay!

Was charged for it a few days ago too.
    You might be lucky then.

Vain wrote: »

Brilliant. Love the music and cheesey effects. I'm assuming its the cameraman who made the vid because the lead actor is I'm sure by now about 10 hours into the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Beekay wrote: »
    Was just about to post that, much better quaility except the bloke keeps talking

"I like this song... It's like German or something, right?"

* closes tab

tman wrote: »
    "I like this song... It's like German or something, right?"

* closes tab
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Would anybody be able to shed any light on this; Is it the case that if one bricks and mortar store in an area releases early, then all other stores in that area are free to do so without repercussion from Rockstar?

Also, now that most places have them in, what are the chances of catching someone of guard on a night shift in a 24hr supermarket selling you one, i.e. go up to aul Sharron on the till and say there are no more GTA's left on the shelf, could she go fetch one from the back ;)

Watching those vids, I reallllllllllyyyyyyyyyy want this game for the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Forgive my ignorance gents, but how do people have this game early? Do they have pirate copies of the CD, or has it been leaked on the internet?

Its interesting that they picked a bloody tuesday. Why couldn't they release it tomo in time for us geeks to not sleep for 72 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Games are released in America on a Tuesday. They are going for a Worldwide release rather than making us wait an extra few days. It would have been nice if it was this Friday but at least Tuesday is better than next Friday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Is it just me or do the cars not handle as well as San Andreas? Watch them when they turn corners, there seems to be an over exaggereated tilt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

TBH, one of the first things i noticed as well, Maybe it was just the car i saw on the stream but i kept thinking its gonna spin or even roll over,Am yet to see a failed jackiing too......Graphics and attention to detail look absolutely ace though i have to say

Advertisement