Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Console Sales

Options
  • 23-04-2008 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

Wii: 21,063,526

XBOX 360: 18,162,077

PS3: 9,172,324

I got these figures from http://nexgenwars.com/ and they are not pin point accurate as only the makers hold the exact figures, but gives you a good estimate of the war.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Fair play to Nintendo for beating the two main parties. Shows you just how popular the Wii has been, considering its been out for less time then the 360, and is still ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

The wii has attracted a lot of attention to little kids and adults, but my own interest in it would be with Super Smash Brothers Brawl. My friend got it imported and its really competitive with my mates, Its lots of fun and requires a lot of skill to master the characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I dunno......

I have the three of them but my initial excitment about the wii has been fading rapidly in the last few months. I think the PS3 can still make a solid come back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I think that both your ps3 and wii figures are a bit low. I believe that i read on Kotaku that the ps3 is around 11 million + and the will is close to 23 million

Advertisement