Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

woman with scraggily grey hair n tshirt dresses

Options
  • 23-04-2008 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I always see this woman around town who wears tshirts as dresses with ankle socks,pumps and bare legs that are purple..n bright red lipstick too.I feel sorry for her...does anyone know who she is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 DouglasWinthrow

im going to take an insane guess here and imagine shes a homeless woman , or simply someone with an odd dress style

theyre such a novelty arent they!!!!

i could look at them all day !!

they dont have a home like me , and their clothes look funny!!

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY PICTURES OF KNACKER DWARF? COZ I WANNA SEE A SMALL GUY

She's not homeless. Probably just has an odd fashion sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

She was mentioned a few months back on these here boards//she's only young, i'd say in her early thirties. It's like she really really tries so hard to look nice but it all ends up going wrong. She often wears leggings with neon platforms and lots of crazy makeup. I feel kinda sorry for her, as someone shouted a nasty comment at her and she was so emabarrassed. She always seems so quiet and mannerly but just has something missing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

That's odd as i seen her for the first time on the bus to salthill. quite a unique dress sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

She always looks feezing to be honest, her legs are purple with the cold.

• Advertisement

galway has a lot of people with unique takes on fashion. too many goddamn hippies in galway tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    too many goddamn hippies in galway tbh

"We're up to our balls in jugglers!"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Most critics agree "woman with scraggily grey hair n tshirt dresses" thread is not as good as "the black guy" or "McLovin" threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

galway has a lot of people with unique takes on fashion. too many goddamn hippies in galway tbh

What? Where else have you lived? I've been shocked at how much everybody here is almost entirely dressed the same. IE most guys are either in a button-down shirt - generally with vertical stripes (and collar up with a jumper if they're a student), or in baggy jeans and t-shirt.

Of course, being firmly in the latter camp (I know, shocking for a guy posting on a net message board), I will not be spearheading any movements here myself.

tristanc wrote: »
    I will not be spearheading any movements here myself.

Booooo...

Galway needs another dictator...

• Advertisement

What? Where else have you lived? I've been shocked at how much everybody here is almost entirely dressed the same. IE most guys are either in a button-down shirt - generally with vertical stripes (and collar up with a jumper if they're a student), or in baggy jeans and t-shirt.

Of course, being firmly in the latter camp (I know, shocking for a guy posting on a net message board), I will not be spearheading any movements here myself.

i'm sure galway has the most dreadlocked people per capita in the country.
    i'd fall into the t shirt and baggy jeans category, with a few hawaiian shirts thrown in for good measure

i'm sure galway has the most dreadlocked people per capita in the country.

Ireland doesn't have any of those random hippie commune towns in the middle of farmland? Where does all your weed get grown ;)

Ireland doesn't have any of those random hippie commune towns in the middle of farmland?

What you call Westmeath?
    Where does all your weed get grown ;)

In our parent's plant pots.

What you call Westmeath?.

Dunno, that's why I was asking. Are ya driving along in the middle of nowhere, and then there's suddenly a town with a bizarrely high concentration of pottery/craft shops and organic bakeries?

Advertisement