Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator: possibly abusing his position

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

If I was a mod I would have pushed for a site ban for that PM conversation.
    Never seen anything like it.
    OP you made an error posting this in feedback. That PM trail takes away any doubt as to whos side I would choose.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,216 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Jumpy wrote: »
    If I was a mod I would have pushed for a site ban for that PM conversation.
    Never seen anything like it.

You never saw the PMs between Cheesedude and Marksie then. Those were something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Overheal wrote: »
    Still a threat.
    And he certainly isnt threatening mod action or anything, anyway.
    maybe an online broken nose = week/2week ban

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

DesF wrote:
    lemming wrote:
    The next person who makes inference that I am somehow associated with paramilitary scum by my association with airsoft will end up with a broken nose among other things. That is a promise. I am livid.
    ...is an actual threat.

Thats not a threat, its a promise! see, he even states it in the last line. And everyone knows promises are nice things. Duuuh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Rew wrote: »
    Oh and Lemming was 100% correct in extending the ban I've seen the PM's and it was an outragous way to speak to Lemming.

Agreed, having also seen the PMs, the manner in which you spoke to Lemming via PM was uncalled for and this is why your ban was extended.

Edit: Ooops, ill have to hit refresh before posting in future, this was still on the first page and then I got distracted.

Anyway, above still applies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

OP, I think you need to take this on the chin, your tone would have had most mods react in the same way, where as a simple reminder and a remark that it would not happen again would have gone a long way.

Anyhow : closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement