Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tongue web piercing

Options
  • 23-04-2008 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hey all, just wondering if anyone on here has one done?
    probably lookin to get two done at once if possible,going to get it done the
    2nd of may after im finished the dentist :)
    any opinions on this piercing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

Its a fun piercing, mine didnt last though...found out the piercer had done a deep tissue piercing, as I dont have a tongue web :p
    The only uncomfortable part is keeping your tongue touching the palette of your mouth for long enough to get it pierced.
    Really easy to look after, heals up in no time!
    Miss it being there though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That's pretty much the same as anyone else that I know that got it pierced said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭NukeD4

Thanks, im looking forward to having it done, had my septum done a month or so ago and am hooked so to speak :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

Have fun! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 albino-pond-wee

I have it done since around January and I have had no problems with it at all,it's really easy to heal too and there is only a small bit of swelling for a day or two.It's a great piercing to have even if it doesn't last long for most people,I'd get it anyway,good luck if and when you do get it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i have it,fun piercing:)annoying doing it though,its hard to keep your tongue in the right spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Jabcity

friend of mine has had her web done for at least 3 years, she says she never had problems. good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

Yeah, I've had mine done since last year.. no problems with it.. painless piercing and done in a minute!

Advertisement