Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Full length shelving for car-van. Who makes it?

Options
  • 23-04-2008 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

I want to have full-length shelving made for a new Renault Megavan car-van that I've just bought.

Here is the shelving in my old van. This van is 1996 and I bought it second-hand, so I have no idea who made the shelving. But, it's a superb job and it kept my goods hidden all these years.

Note that the rearmost bit of the shelf, which is raise by the attached cords when the boot is opened, is original to the car. It's bigger bit in front of it that was made up.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Don't know why the images didn't appear in my first post.

Here they are.

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭markos79

try cafco at the back of dublin airport 01 8642832

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

or Towing Equipment 014566780.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Or even VanEquip. Nice people to deal with.

Advertisement