Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which would you rather hear?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Crazy Catlady

I'm pretty happy with who I am as a person. So if I don't click with someone, that's ok. People clash.
    I'm think I look grand when I scrub up, but I definitley would be more insecure about my appearance. That said tho, if there's no chemistry there's no point.
    I just hope they'd have a bit of tact and leave me with some pride :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Ain't no fool out there EVER gonna find flaws with my looks OR my personality :cool:

:p :pac: :pac: :pac: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Think I need the Atari J option :/

Tbh Im easy enough on the eye, and I get on well with everyone. Its a tough one to call. They only person I care what they think about my looks is the OH. My personality too of course. If someone told me I had a rubbish peronality or looks that I wasnt related to / friends with - then I honestly couldnt give a f.uck. Each to their own I say.

Advertisement