Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Links to leaked GTA IV files = instant ban.

• 23-04-2008 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

nt

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

is that a borat joke? :p

this suit is blacknot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

why is it illegal or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Plug wrote: »
    why is it illegal or something?

Leaked footage, i.e youtube footage of the game = Okey doky
    Leaked links to the obtaining the actual game = bad.

I would think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,071 ✭✭✭✭event

im just wondering, can you mention that you have seen posts from people who have played it and what they think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

event wrote: »
    im just wondering, can you mention that you have seen posts from people who have played it and what they think?

people playing it is fine. over the next few days i would expect a lot of xtra-vision, gamestop etc. employees to post their impressions (if you're these people, use spoiler tags!)... it's people playing "illegitimate" copies that is worrying. the rules are simple, here and on other fora here, links are instantly banable, discussion is frowned upon severely (one thread closed today so far over it).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

people playing it is fine. over the next few days i would expect a lot of xtra-vision, gamestop etc. employees to post their impressions (if you're these people, use spoiler tags!)... it's people playing "illegitimate" copies that is worrying. the rules are simple, here and on other fora here, links are instantly banable, discussion is frowned upon severely (one thread closed today so far over it).

im sure once theres no mention of how or where copies were acquired, or information helping people get such things, or links etc that theres no problem in people discussing playing the game, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Helix wrote: »
    im sure once theres no mention of how or where copies were acquired, or information helping people get such things, or links etc that theres no problem in people discussing playing the game, no?

that was what i was saying, except more eloquent and in one sentence :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Why was my thread locked btw? Not that i care all that much, just kinda curious?

Nothing was linked to ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,944 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

A tremendous amount of idiots have joined recently to spam the GTA forum, glad you're laying down the law ;)

Advertisement