Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Management Company rant

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone call tell me whether my flatmate have any rights re a property management company issue. Our landlord got a letter this morning to say from Monday all locks are being taken off the front door to the building and that we all have to use fobs in future. A fob is 45 quid and to me this is a BLATANT racket. I lose keys quite regularly and now I'm thinking what happens if my flatmate is on holidays and I lose mine on a Saturday for example??Do I have to wait until Monday until the property management company opens to get a new fob and pay for the privilege again? To say I am seriously p1ssed off is an understatement. Is there any way of objecting to this, or do we have a leg to stand on?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement