Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are we goin on the piss?

Options
  • 23-04-2008 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

I know at the moment, all the colleges are melting down with the craziness of the upcoming exams. Myself included (sort of but not really)

So I vote that we briefly organise a despicable debauchery riddled night of disgraceful danger for when people have finished for the summer (or not even) etc etc.

Without these occasional meetings, everyone will once again sink into awkardness (except of course Jizzlord, who will crash into a table and spill everyone's drink resulting in much laughter and an expensive round for Jizz)

Name dates/times & venues...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

Next Thursday or Friday? (May 1st or 2nd?) Does anyone really study for their exams more than a day or two in advance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Without these occasional meetings, everyone will once again sink into awkardness (except of course Jizzlord, who will crash into a table and spill everyone's drink resulting in much laughter and an expensive round for Jizz)

it was that french bitches fault. i had to pay for 3 drinks and that was coming up to pay day as well so basically for the day before i got paid i adnt a penny to my name because of that fall

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

I'm on for that. Sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I'm finished 12th May, so any night after I'll be up for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I'll be finished exams this time next week and then I'll only have a month left in Galway so I may be up for meeting new people who I may never have to see again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

where u headingthen janey?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

where u headingthen janey?

When I leave Galway you mean? Back down to Mammy's house in Cork to become one of those people who never leave home. (Please God let me get a job soon so I can move out!)

As for Beers, I suggest Bierhaus as I've never been and I want to marvel at all the different types of beer available and then see the reaction when I order vodka because *shock* I don't drink beer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

fine place cork, hmm the bierhaus last time i went there i had a massive hangover and i think i only had 3 beers. i might join the vodka crew that night so.

does mammy pour your vodkas?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

janeybabe wrote: »
    When I leave Galway you mean? Back down to Mammy's house in Cork to become one of those people who never leave home. (Please God let me get a job soon so I can move out!)

As for Beers, I suggest Bierhaus as I've never been and I want to marvel at all the different types of beer available and then see the reaction when I order vodka because *shock* I don't drink beer!

I love the bierhaus, you should definitely check it out before you leave. They have lots of fancy beverages not just beer, they have a good selection of decent vodkas .

Mmmm. Fancy vodka.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I'll be avoiding vodka, but will partake in a few beers

• Advertisement

I'll make the trip up again as long as crazy French b!tch dosen't decide to stop bye.

Ignore my suggestion of the 1st, as I'm working.

I thought exams were done by next week, except that seems to be the arts kids. 3rd week of may?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'd like to avoid the Beirhaus if possible. It's as bad as a nightclub, they play the music so loud in there. I'd rather somewhere you can actually talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I'd like to avoid the Beirhaus if possible. It's as bad as a nightclub, they play the music so loud in there. I'd rather somewhere you can actually talk.

wouldn't everyone be sitting around chatting over their laptops anyway?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

I say we crash the get-together of the SIN Boardsies ... :pac:

Any idea of what date?

Any weekend after this one coming and the one after should be fine. What say we set it for the mid to end of May? I know that I'll definetly be in Galway on the 24th and 25th for the Evan Dando gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

typical the weekend i go to galway all you fcukers have exams.

i miss you guys*

*except RHG he's a cnut

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I finish my exams tonight so it's all good for me.

Although I'm heading out tonight anyway.

Looks like mid to late may if we wanna do a serious session.

I'll note, per the Book Club thread, that next tuesday eve the book club is on a field trip that will certainly involve beer (and requires no book to have been read). The cover is a bit dear for completely non-interested parties though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

All I'll say is I'm tempted never to go out again after lastnight! Was in Halo and quite frankly I don't think I can compete! And no I'm not looking for a confidence boost here but it was ridiculous, one girl in particular stood out, looked like she'd no make-up on, had her long hair jut left down & my God were they flocking around her. Then, she leaves without a man! I think I'm going wrong by looking for one! She should be giving lessons in fairness(now there's an idea!), or maybe she's read more self-help books than me! I don't honestly know how some people do it! I suppose you either have it or you don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

danniemcq wrote: »
    *except RHG he's a cnut

QFT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

All I'll say is I'm tempted never to go out again after lastnight! Was in Halo and quite frankly I don't think I can compete! And no I'm not looking for a confidence boost here but it was ridiculous, one girl in particular stood out, looked like she'd no make-up on, had her long hair jut left down & my God were they flocking around her. Then, she leaves without a man! I think I'm going wrong by looking for one! She should be giving lessons in fairness(now there's an idea!), or maybe she's read more self-help books than me! I don't honestly know how some people do it! I suppose you either have it or you don't.
    no one wants a chick with a kid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

DRakE wrote: »
    no one wants a chick with a kid :(

wslqqg.gif

Who has a kid?

Who has a kid?

I think he's coming on to you.

What a weird way to!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy