Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are we goin on the piss?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

A poll would be good alright! I suppose I could do the 16th, my flight isn't that early.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I voted for both days in the poll thread :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

tristanc wrote: »
    Alright, how is that even an excuse. You can't go drinking after paintball?

It's in limerick, and I will most certainly be drinking after paintball. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

janeybabe wrote: »

(Also, I propose any date between the 21st May and 1st June for an actual beers in case the 16th gets rejected somehow!)

31st of May......It's my birthday:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

So you wanna drink with random internet people rather than your friends on your birthday? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

It's in limerick, and I will most certainly be drinking after paintball. :)

Touche. Insert random Limerick + paintball joke here ;)

31st of May......It's my birthday:o

Hmm. If ur roaming the streets of galway on friday the 30th, post a place you'll be at 12:01, and random boardies can show up and toast ya.
    DEmeant0r wrote: »
    So you wanna drink with random internet people rather than your friends on your birthday? :D

Don't think it's an either/or proposition - it's actually what all the kids are doing these days. Basically you invite your friends over to your flat for a party. One of them posts the details on myspace or such. 200 strangers show up and trash the place. If you're lucky, you might even make the news :D

DEmeant0r wrote: »

Everyone is going away home at the end of May except for one guy, mostly to return in June. One or two others might be back by then but still.

My first birthday since returning to Ireland and it'll be a tiny party at best.

My first birthday since returning to Ireland and it'll be a tiny party at best.

For my 21st only four people showed up, with two of those leaving before 12. Spend the rest of the night watching Jackass 2 on DVD. Last December for my 22 I desided to head out and only one of my friends showed up, only one of the othhers had a valid excuse (He was off chasing after Biffy Clyro) though I did meet another friend who had dragged some of his friends out and ended up in the wrong place.

The prospect of a boards beers birthday bash could be fun.

The prospect of a boards beers birthday bash could be fun.

On the alliteration alone, it has great potential ;)

My birthday is New Years Day, I basically ignore it.

• Advertisement

A friend of mine had his party the other week, but various events meant noone could come ( I had army reserve training which couldn't be missed at the time)

Ended up with three other guys and his girlfriend.

It was kinda like that Simpsons with the baseball where various mishaps happen to all the players.

Advertisement