Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for colocation from september in Dublin

Options
  • 23-04-2008 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm Lionel, I come from Lyon in France. First of all, excuse me if i make mistakes in my sentences!

I'm currently studying business in college (i'm in my third year after A level) and i will come to Dublin in order to make a 4th year (BA marketing) in Dublin Business School which is situated 14 Aungier street in Dublin.

So i'm looking for a colocation next my school from the begining of september to june-july. I would like be with irish or english people because i really want to improve my language and for that some correct my mistakes.

I hope someone could help me in my research!

I'm waiting for your answer, you can also contact me by msn.

Many thanks!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Have a look on the student accommodation part of this forum. Another place to look for house shares is www.daft.ie

Advertisement