Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French who need help with bus in Dublin!

Options
  • 23-04-2008 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'll come to Dublin from september. My college will be Dublin Business school in Aungier Street.

I'm looking for accomodation in the centre, but as it's a little expensive i'm looking for other place. That's why i try to find which bus go next my school if i find a colocation in north, west, south or east...

I'm a little confused, it's very difficult.

So if you can help me it will be good!

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

lots of buses go by DBS, depends really where your coming from I know that the 19, 19A, 83, 16, and 16A definitely go down Aungier Street. So areas covered would be along the lines of Santry, Whitehall, Finglas, Glasnevien, Drumcondra, Rathmines, Crumlin, Kimmage, Rathfarnham, Ballinteer and Rialto.

DBS is quiet central tho, so most buses will leave you somewhere near..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

if you look for accomadation in Rathmines/Portobello area you could walk to DBS most days (when it's not raining :))

Advertisement