Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Republic of Loose

Options
  • 23-04-2008 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on their new single "I like music" either online or in the shops. Also do they have a new album coming out soon?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I don't know where you can download it, but apparently they have a new album coming out in the next month or two. Can't wait personally. Their last album was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Yeah I have their last 2 albums and they are great especially "AAAGH".

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Out sooner than I thought.
    It's being released Next Week.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

I absolutely HATE this band. However I was shocked when I found out they did this song. Very good song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭ZakAttak

I'm not nuts about them, however- you have to give them credit for being able to play their instruments properly (a rarity amongst irish bands these days). The singer has been criticised for using an American accent, but to be fair, when you're playing funk its difficult to avoid doing so. They deserve more credit than they're given.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Album out tomorrow. Very much looking foward to buying it. Aaagh! will be very hard to top, but going by I Like Music, it should be very good. For anyone interested, their on 2FM tomorrow between 6 and 9 am, and Today FM in the afternoon. There also playing and doing album signing in HMV Grafton St. on Saturday.

Advertisement