Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness book of records

Options
  • 23-04-2008 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Cinderella, Tom thumb and Quasimodo are in the pub having a chat. Cinderella says I am the most beautiful women in the world. Tom Thumb says I am the smallest person in the word and Quasimodo says I am the ugliest man in the world. They did not believe each other so off they went to the Guinness book of records to prove themselves. After much deliberation inside Cinderella comes out and proclaims that she indeed in the most beautiful women in the world. Then Tom thumb comes out and proclaims that he is indeed the smallest person in the world. Then Quasimodo comes out shouting who the fcuk is Brian Cowen.

Advertisement