Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe GoLive Problem

Options
  • 23-04-2008 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi

I'm creating a website using Adobe GoLive (and very much learnign as I go along). I finally got the hang of the whole thing but managed to change some setting without realising it and no I can't get back to the way I wanted.

Previously if I right clicked on a part of a table, there was an option to select table. Also clickin on an object would display it's properties in the Instector window. Now however when I click on an image it automatically opens it in Photoshop (with little or no info in the inspector window). If I right click, the following menu list appears.
    * Set Matte Colou to>
    * Convert New Target File...
    * Convert to Regular Image
    * Set Image Map
    * Source Link>
    * Target Link>
    * Convert to Target CSS based Grid
    * Template >
    * Document >
    * View >
    * Highlight >
    * Duplicate
    * Cut
    * Copy
    * Paste
    * Delete

Anyone have any idea what I have changed, and more importantly, how do I get it back to normal.

Thanks.

Advertisement