Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lakes in Ireland

Options
  • 24-04-2008 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi first time poster in this forum and was looking for a bit of info as regards to fly fishing on the lakes for my father
    he does a good bit around sheelin and was thinking of buying a boat.
    But hes looking to travel further around the north east to north west to different lakes.
    I was just wondering as regards renting boats on lakes around ireland as he has an engine.
    This would leave it eaier for him as he wouldnt have to transport them or store them in winter months

Does anybody have any contact details about people who rent boats on lakes or even good lakes to visit as regards fishing and so on?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Loughs of Ireland by Peter O'Reilly has all the info you could possibly need, directions, phone numbers etc.

can i go? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

thanks doc
    id say you,d be better off at home you,d catch more :D:D
    very little fishing goes on when theres people to talk to

Advertisement