Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd vs. Chelsea

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    stupid free kicks can cost us today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

United (United fans)
    Those United fans singing wouldn't have had to travel far to get to the game today. Only a stone's throw from their houses :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

no suprise

sick to death of watching this tripe most games

it's like kidderminster playing real madrid when Utd play actual good teams

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    i have actually been happily surprised by Chelskis good sportsmanship today, feel it deserves a mention?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Inevitable. And they deserve it FFS :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Interesting now, great finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Chelsea 1-0

Ballack

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    the **** skoolboy defending gets what it deserves after 45 minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

:mad::mad:
    SAF has to go for it. Get Ronaldo and Tevez on for Nani and Giggs NOW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

United (United fans)
    Dam just went i taught we had started to come into the game , but fair is fair Chelsea deserve their lead on the first half display.

• Advertisement

United (United fans)
    Get in!!!! Really good goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

United (United fans)
    good time of the season to start playing absolutely crap :rolleyes:

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    A:he doesnt have to go for it
    B:he wont go for it yet
    C:why take off Nani? the only impressive attacking player on the pitch?

the first half was utter ****e from us...again...im starting to think the whole season will have been for nothing due to choking or whatever the **** has happened that we have forgot how to pass the ball or just keep it for 2 minutes at a time in the last few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Draw
    Going to Stamford bridge with a weak team and looking for a draw is a weird decision from a manager of Sir Alex's quality, perhaps he is more interested in midweek and sees Wigan and West Ham as an easy 6 points to win it on Goal difference?

People will say it doesnt matter how we play if we win the league.................it does, I support United because I want to see good football but not this crap game after game. Loosing interest in football/Utd gradually after watching this muck for the last few years.

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    Get in!!!! Really good goal

im afraid to look into the united thread in case your posting htere aswell, tell me your not!! i mean i dont want pages of arguements and i think your here long enough to know that you rubbing it in there will cause that.its pointless

It's funny, we always hear about the league supposedly being the 'bread and butter' and all that nonsense, but how many times have we seen team selection before a European tie do the real talking?

I'm really pissed off about today.

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    People will say it doesnt matter how we play if we win the league.................it does, I support United because I want to see good football but not this crap game after game. Loosing interest in football/Utd gradually after watching this muck for the last few years.

hang on now, united play the game how it should be played 90% of the time, every team hits rocky patches, its unfortunate we seem to be hitting ours now... but if thats your attitude towards it then im sure i can speak for all united fans when i say Good Riddance, we have enough bandwagon and fair weather fans thanks

actually watch full games every week and not 10/15 mins on match of the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Draw
    Nani reminds me of Ronaldo in his first season, he has the ability to beat the man but he doesn't have the eye for a pass when he has either beaten his man or if can't beat his man. He has the ability and will become good, but he's not up to it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

United (United fans)
    Well what to say....Like i knew this gonna happen i said my self around 40th minute come on just resist till half time and maybe Alex will change something than and boom,like i was feeling it Chelsea scored,but i must say they deserved it.Manchester didnt have strike at all,like they only wanted 0-0 and thats all,Nani was trying to make something but you saw everytime he wanted to go forward he just didnt have anyone to pass him ball and everything was finishing with individual tryes and mistakes,no 1 good strike in 45min.As someone said i didnt use to see Manchester like this,they were playing best ootball this year and this game and game with Barca are really something to worry about coz now i really started to doubt they can eliminate Barcelona with playing like this.Like the all tactic was,just kick the ball far away and we are cool,no ideas no nothing.If they want a draw Ronaldo and Tevez needs to go in.Manchester plays very bad lately....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

United (United fans)
    kryogen wrote: »
    hang on now, united play the game how it should be played 90% of the time, every team hits rocky patches, its unfortunate we seem to be hitting ours now... but if thats your attitude towards it then im sure i can speak for all united fans when i say Good Riddance, we have enough bandwagon and fair weather fans thanks

+1 bang on! if that the attaitude you have then all the best, and dont let the door hit ya on the way out! this is the worst time of the season to be hitting our rocky patch tho!

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    do you think your the only person who watches full games?? or who is disapointed with how things are going? get a grip, i watch more of this team then you do, i can actually guarantee that.....i spend too much time watching them tbh, and travelling to games, i see them week in week out, and for some reason they seem to have lost their focus lately, i dont understand it, i cant find a reason for it, maybe they believed their own hype? who knows

but dont come on here saying they have been playing **** football for years and make out like your the only one who watches the ****in games, if you dont wanna support the team or watch football anymore im sure both will be fine without you, but choose your words better next time before being condescending to me if you wouldnt mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

C:why take off Nani? the only impressive attacking player on the pitch?

nani is rubbish, he's not up to the standard of the premier league and while I hope I'm proved wrong in time I think he's going to turn out to be a very expensive tea boy.

him and fletcher will cost united the game today.

United (United fans)
    we neeed more pace.....bring on ronnie!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Draw
    No changes.

Well done Fergie.

FFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    good time of the season to start playing absolutely crap :rolleyes:

Can this thread really only have been three weeks ago? :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055266841

United (United fans)
    Great....is maybe their point today to lose and not to fight to get draw or to win?Maybe they want to win championship with goal difference and make it more sweet but i doubt they will win last 2 rounds with this form at all

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    Iago wrote: »
    nani is rubbish, he's not up to the standard of the premier league and while I hope I'm proved wrong in time I think he's going to turn out to be a very expensive tea boy.

him and fletcher will cost united the game today.

i must say i did piss myself laughing when i read that, thatnks for lightening my mood

i must say i did piss myself laughing when i read that, thatnks for lightening my mood

piss yourself all you want, not sure what relevance your incontinence has for the thread though.

• Advertisement

United (United fans)
    Nani, Fletcher, Giggs, Carrick, Brown, VDS = Absolutely woeful today

And now Rooney's fucked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

United (United fans)
    Wayne Rooney can't finish wha???:D

****ing hell we are poxy, but I'll take it.

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    sorry i didnt realise you were slow Iago, my mistake, ok, ill explain it for you, your nonsensical comment made me laugh so hard i pissed my pants.

im not sure how your footballing stupidity has relevance in this thread either by they way, no hang on, i do!!! its making me laugh :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Chelsea
    come on!

United (United fans)
    superb assist, perfectly placed pass!! :D

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    OH **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

besides the obvious pain he is in **** YES!!!!!!!

get in there!!!!!

Draw
    And now Rooney's fucked

Not bad for someone whos half crocked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

C'MON!!!

Fergie, I never doubted you for a second:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Lols. Feeling better lads?

• Advertisement

United (United fans)
    FFS Carvalho

United (United fans)
    goooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!:)
    Carvalho is paid to do this????
    I just hope Fergie wont make formation 11-0-0 now with both reserve goallkeepers playing CB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭ironingbored

Nani, Fletcher, Giggs, Carrick, Brown, VDS = Absolutely woeful today

And now Rooney's fucked

Not just today Xavi.

Woeful display by two poor teams. And what ****e defending! Both for Ballack's goal and now that by Carvalho.

Rooney did well though.

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    that will surely dent thier confidence a bit, we should really go for the kill now tbh, anyone lese think Rooney should be withdrawn pretty soon??? hes obviously playing through a lot of pain, we really need him for Tuesday night

sorry i didnt realise you were slow Iago, my mistake, ok, ill explain it for you, your nonsensical comment made me laugh so hard i pissed my pants.

im not sure how your footballing stupidity has relevance in this thread either by they way, no hang on, i do!!! its making me laugh :D

lol, great way to convince me of your argument, ok let me drop to your level so. I'll make it really easy for you...

Has Nani made a single pass to create a goalscoring opportunity? No

Has Nani had a single decent run and effort on target? No

Has Nani put in a decent cross that could lead to a goal? No

Has Nani made wrong decisions in terms of options available to him? Yes

Now given that you believe he's the best attacking threat out there, and yet he has created nothing of note in 60 minutes of football, whose opinion shows the most lack of knowledge.

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    ****in stupid free kick given away by giggs, lucky escape there!

Draw
    Ronaldo on.

Rooney off.

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    Iago wrote: »
    lol, great way to convince me of your argument, ok let me drop to your level so. I'll make it really easy for you...

Has Nani made a single pass to create a goalscoring opportunity? No

Has Nani had a single decent run and effort on target? No

Has Nani put in a decent cross that could lead to a goal? No

Has Nani made wrong decisions in terms of options available to him? Yes

Now given that you believe he's the best attacking threat out there, and yet he has created nothing of note in 60 minutes of football, whose opinion shows the most lack of knowledge.

em, yeah he put in a decent cross, em yeah he had a good run, poor finish though, of course he has made the wrong decision at times, name a player who never has......

now anyway, you see you are now changing your stance to saying he is not playing well today then?? are you changing from your original stance of him being runbbish and not up to prem standards???

nobody likes that guy, stick to your guns or just back down bud...dont change your story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

United (United fans)
    Anderson off for O Shea :eek:

• Advertisement

Chelsea (Chelsea fans)
    i really dont like that sub from fergie, really dont like it......

we are getting a foothold in the game, creating a couple of chances and he takes off a good player (anderson) and brings on O shea......

can only be with Barca in mind

Advertisement