Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Lessons

• 24-04-2008 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anybody know if there is anybody who provides adult piano lessons in Waterford city?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I am fairly sure that there are lessons for all kinds of musical instruments in the Arts campus of WIT, could be wrong though.

Even if I am wrong it would be a good place to check out anyway they may be able to provide you with some info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 anie_bawny

kilkenny be of any use to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭BBM77

Jesus, this is weird. I was just going to start a thread asking the very same question. :confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 MontyPL

Hey guys have you found any place to learn to play the piano? I'd like to try, as well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I know a music teacher in Collins Avenue if you want her details I can pm them to you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Also know a teacher who is living in The Grange - supposed to be excellent. PM if you want details!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 MontyPL

deisemum and scout353 please send me PMs with contact details and price/hour if you know. Thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭deise-lady

MontyPL wrote: »
    deisemum and scout353 please send me PMs with contact details and price/hour if you know. Thanks in advance!

Me too please!!
    would love to get going on piano.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

The music teacher I refered to is full and hasn't any spaces available at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

There is also a piano teacher in Earls Court. You can PM me for her details.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Phsyche

I read somewhere that Flying fingers school does the adult lessons also, not sure though. Check out their website.

Advertisement