Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAship

Options
  • 24-04-2008 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi there. Anyone else applying for Residential Assistant on-campus? Or has anyone here done it before? I'll be going into final year next year, and the thought of free accommodation is EXTREMELY appealing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

are the interviews not done for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

I asked in the res office today and she said I could still apply. What do the interviews entail?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

I aint too sure. I was jus talking to one of the lads today and he said he had done his interview today or yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

I did the interviews last year, but had to turn down the offer cos I wasn't back in time for the start of term.

The interview is fairly straight forward, it was a panel of three for mine. They just ask you about your qualities etc. Looking for you to highlight leadership/authority/teamwork type roles you may have held.

They're quite nice in the accom office, they don't have sneaky question or any of that lark.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I thought this thread was going to be about militant republicanism:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement