Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 316 i coupe 97 to 00 model

Options
  • 24-04-2008 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi all im just wondering what these cars are like over all,its just that you can pick them up for nothing in England.And i just want to know if they are worth it.Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

munky_boy wrote: »
    Hi all im just wondering what these cars are like over all,its just that you can pick them up for nothing in England.And i just want to know if they are worth it.Thanks,

They're pretty slow. Your money would be much better spent on a 318is. Check out the forum on www.bmw-driver.net/forum - lots of knowledgeable folk there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 munky_boy

eoin_s wrote: »
    They're pretty slow. Your money would be much better spent on a 318is. Check out the forum on www.bmw-driver.net/forum - lots of knowledgeable folk there.

Thanks but because im a youngin i wont get insured on the 318.I will chek out that fourm aswel thanks.

Advertisement