Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Pundit Are You?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

I got Alan Hansen too...

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

You are Alan Shearer!
    You’ve got a proven track record as a player and have made a great start to your punditry career although it can be quite difficult getting a definitive opinion off you about anything, as you tend to spend a lot of time sitting on the fence. But, it’s early doors for you as a pundit and there’s plenty of time to learn.

die

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

You are Chris Kamara!
    You’re the happiest, most enthusiastic pundit around, always seeing the positive in any game or situation and never seen in public without a broad grin on your face. You know your football, but more importantly, you love your football and if you weren’t a pundit, you’d be on the terraces.

Quite happy with that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

You are Chris Kamara!

You’re the happiest, most enthusiastic pundit around, always seeing the positive in any game or situation and never seen in public without a broad grin on your face. You know your football, but more importantly, you love your football and if you weren’t a pundit, you’d be on the terraces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You are Chris Kamara!

Had an idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

You are Alan Shearer!

You have the personality of a slightly damp turd that is beginning to dry, but isn't quite dry, but the sun is working on drying it. Soon you will be completely dry and the metamorphosis will be complete. You are a gimp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I'm hansen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭kev_s88

chris kamara for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Alan Shearer

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Ah nuts I'm Shearer :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

You are Ian Wright!

You haven’t quite accepted the fact that you’re not a footballer anymore, and that explains why you celebrate goals like a lunatic even if you’re only in the TV studio. But, credit where it’s due, you’re very entertaining and don’t mind reminding everyone who you used to play for and how many goals you scored.

:o:o:o:o:o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

meh I gave up after 3 questions. I recognized where they were comin with them all anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

You haven’t quite accepted the fact that you’re not a footballer anymore, and that explains why you celebrate goals like a lunatic even if you’re only in the TV studio. But, credit where it’s due, you’re very entertaining and don’t mind reminding everyone who you used to play for and how many goals you scored.

Yes, probably my favourite English pundit! Former Gunner, very biased and very entertaining! ...Gladiators are you ready :D

Crap questions though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Chris Kamara!:cool:
    Thank God I didn't get Wright or Shearer (shudders at the thought)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Chris Kamara for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

alan hansen for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I can't answer the first question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I can't answer the first question.

post it here and someone will explain it to you if it is too hard to read

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

ian wright:o

he was a great player though:)