Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N W E Broadband

Options
  • 24-04-2008 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

ANYONE IN THE DRUMKEEN, BALLYBOFEY CONVOY AREA OF DONEGAL GOT N W E BROADBAND, THINKING OF GETTING IT BUT DONT WANT TO END UP WITH ANOTHER
    3 MOBILE MODEM SITUATION, I HAVE THE INFAMOUS 3 MODEM,CANT WAIT TILL AUGUST WHEN CONTRACT IS UP, DONT KNOW OF ANYONE WITH NWE, 3 IS A BIT BETTER BUT STILL ONLY GOOD FOR BROWSING, U CAN DOWNLOAD SONGS IF U HAVE PATIENCE TO WAIT FOR AGES, NWE SPEEDS LOOK QUITE GOOD ON PAPER BUT THEN AGAIN SO DID 3 MOBILE, THERE IS ALSO IRISH BROADBAND, THEY R BOTH DEARER BUT I HAVE TO GET SOMETHING QUICKER THAN 3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

If 3 are rubbish get onto them and keep giving out until they let you terminate the contract early, keep escalating it until you get to a supervisor and make sure you mention that you will cancel the direct debit and go to the small claims court if necessary. Ask about information on doing this in the stickied thread at the top because people have been able to terminate the contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Hey yeah i used to be on nwe but left for eircom as soon as i had a chance, nwe was grand most of the time its browsing and downloading wer good for the most part but its not great for playing games because the connection is made through sattellite. Its good enough but if eircom is available id get that instead

Advertisement