Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MS Access printing arseways - any ideas?

• 24-04-2008 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Hey, im going nuts here in work. I have a call here that when ever someone prints from access the data will cove the full a4 sheet(good good) But the grid that lines up the data is shrunk and covers about 1/4 of the page.

I've tried a reinstall of access/office, no joy. I've tried removing the grids, changing the lines on the grids... anything i could think of. no joy.

Any ideas lads?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

red_ice wrote: »
    Hey, im going nuts here in work. I have a call here that when ever someone prints from access the data will cove the full a4 sheet(good good) But the grid that lines up the data is shrunk and covers about 1/4 of the page.

I've tried a reinstall of access/office, no joy. I've tried removing the grids, changing the lines on the grids... anything i could think of. no joy.

Any ideas lads?

Did you uninstall first? Any chance of an example attachment?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

access version ?

is it ok in print preview

try a different printer, perhaps a pdf printer to see is the same effiect

change margins to 3cm all around and work back in

a "remove all" of microsoft office apps doesn't remove all, LOTS of settings left behind to be reinherited :mad:

Advertisement