Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upc/ntl: Crap Service

Options
  • 24-04-2008 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Just a quick rant. Complained to NTL/UPC on the 14th Feb about a problem with the line which prevented me running broadband and tv from the same wall outlet, and which they had showd no effort/inclination to resolve while talking to their mindless muppets over the phone.

It generally takes them 2/3 weeks to reply to your mail which then states that someone will be in touch and your complaint has been escalated. It seems that this merely means your mail has been recycled back into the ignore queue for a further 3 to 4 weeks.

As it stands I still haven't heard back about this issue... 2 months 10 days and counting.

And then you have the gall to call people up and try to sell more of your crappy services, like your telephone service when an engineer told me not to touch off it as there were too many problems at the moment??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Keep at them, send them a reminder every two days or so.

Advertisement