Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

satellite dish installer

• 24-04-2008 1:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a local installer? I'm looking to get a FTA system put into my apartment. Are there any suppliers of equipment in Waterford?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

I've not used them but Toner Electronics (down from "the Hyper") sell the equipment and install systems.

No idea of the price you would be looking at, but there are always a few people advertising this in the Waterford Today so ring and get quotes.

Check out the stickies in the satellite forum for possible suppliers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Check your PMs Cutback

If it was me though I'd get a decoder box with HDMI and USB port if possible , number of them available on ebay etc , even if ya don't have a HDMI TV yet you probably will shortly and you will regret it, will hunt one down if ya want

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

i left you a pm last week with my husbands mobile number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭cutback

I decided to go for the basic sky package in the end and just keep the subscription for the 12months to get the free box. That was working out at 310 thereabouts for the year and the price I was getting for the FTA setup was 279, so for a bit more money I'll get the RTEs etc for the year.

Thanks for all the responses

Advertisement