Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards raid progression

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Illidan down to Shadows of Eternity, 7/7/08

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Maaad.... After killing BB on the second night of attempts on Sunday Inquisition (Alliance, Emeriss) decided to reverse the general trend once more and took down RoS on the first night, so 6/9 BT now :D

PS grats Kirby :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Would have killed the bugger 2 weeks ago if it wasn't for the bloody football :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

Psycopat wrote: »
    Kalecgos down by Can YOU Eat a Seal (Jaedenar (H)) 11th of June

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Finally got M'uru down last night and i got new robes http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34233 :P

Succession Outland

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Evac101 wrote: »
    Maaad.... After killing BB on the second night of attempts on Sunday Inquisition (Alliance, Emeriss) decided to reverse the general trend once more and took down RoS on the first night, so 6/9 BT now :D

PS grats Kirby :)

LoL! I heard it didn't go so smooth :D But grtz man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Blazher wrote: »
    UPDATE!

Guild :: Fusion
    Realm :: Emeriss

4/6 SWP

Evac101

Whats your mains name

Gadaí is my paladin Blazher. In general btw I wouldn't pay attention to rumours about Inq - I've had people from Dedication asking me why X (different) officer has quit Inquisition on 3 separate occasions now (once asking me why I had quit while I still had the guild tag) when none of the people mentioned had quit, or intended to quit, Inq. No idea what the source of these are but like I said - the truth rarely is as dramatic as the rumours :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Eccentrics of EU Hellscream (Horde) finally tumbled the Twins (Alythess and Sacrolash: Sunwell) on Sunday night. Third attempt after scrapping our silly "fire first" strategy :pac:

twinsdn2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Guild: Dragons of eternity
    Server: Moonglade
    Toon: méndez

Kara: 12\12 Now on farm with 3 groups each week. Still need head and possibly bow if i dont get another 40 badges for the pew pew vendor bow.

ZA: Eagle, Bear, Dragon all down. Hal down to 6% on first try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Last edited by Ivan; 07-05-2008 at 17:14.

gg :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

Guild: Dark Ravens
    Server: Lightbringer
    Char: Kinny

last i checked had kara on farm with 2 groups, but i aint really been on to find out fully how far they are, few guildies are from another guild and we had gruul and maggy on farm

Last edited by Ivan; 07-05-2008 at 17:14.

i dont care, brutalus down by the seal eaters tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Grats !

Joined a new guild there a few days ago after i had enough of our drunk GM refusing to use VC in 25man raids, and threatening to kick me from the guild because i gave her -100dkp for turning up drunk, in pvp gear with no pots/flasks/elixers, 20 mins late and then leaving. So /gquit was followed on all 3 toons in the guild. She's still begging to get me back too.

Joined Nirvana www.nirvanaguild.co.uk, one of the fastest progressing rading guilds on my realm who actually take it serious and dont allow kids to join. Went straight into TK last night trash was no problem at all. Went right to VR got him to 50% first try and 29% second try. Then had to go as people have work and stuff. Not sure how we didnt get VR down, orbs wern't a problem neither was dps as 4 rogues all push over 1000dps each me and 2 mages doing 800-900, at 29% we still had 3 mins left untill he did his thing. Oh well another night :)

Felmyst dead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'm sorry guys, I'm really not ignoring this thread, just been really swamped in work these past few weeks and the thread has kinda built up to quite the unmanageable task...

I'll get it sorted at the weekend, I promise ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Not quite the weekend, but better late than never, right!

Grats to everyone, on the list. And feel free to post any new accomplishments...

Inquisition (A) having the good times on Emeriss still with both Mother and the Council down on the first full nights of tries (Mother only took two attempts being fair). So now 5/5 TK, 6/6 SSC, 5/5 MH and 8/9 BT - might even get our noses into SWP before the expansion at this rate ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

SSC cleared, TK cleared, MH cleared, BT 5/9

• Advertisement

Twins down last thursday

Voidy just downed a few mins ago. second try. And 16 seconds into enrage.

5z4yocbvfwn5z5nuaope.jpg

Rage winterchill down too. On 3rd attempt.

r4gswnncefnhcvnj4mo9.jpg

Should update i guess.

Server:- Moonglade RP
    Guild:- Nirvana
    Faction:- Alliance

KARA :- Clear
    ZA:- Clear
    GRUUL :- Clear
    MAG:- Clear
    SSC :- Clear
    TK:- 1/4
    MH:- 1/5
    BT :- 0/9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Few days til 3.0 apparently so this was important to us. Shame about KJ!

muru.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

We down'ed M'uru/Entropius on the 6th of October. Only had 2 attempts at KJ so far (best was 75%). Guess 3.0.2 scuppers our plans of world domination :(

muruww0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

Killed Illidan and Archi there about 2 weeks ago, forgot to update :> Leaves us at 5/5, 9/9. Revenant, EU-Silvermoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Killed Illidan and Archi there about 2 weeks ago, forgot to update :> Leaves us at 5/5, 9/9. Revenant, EU-Silvermoon.

Sounds like your guild is awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭bla

never posted in this thread.

djivide brutallus killed on 4th august

guild <O o O> horde executus
    resto shaman.

only had 2 nights of tries on felmyst due to lack of priests and people quiting until wrath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Maybe its jsut my server, but Maelstrom generally has pugs' that go to big endgame raids.

Yesterday for example, played a **** load of wow and completed
    Onxyia
    Molten Core
    Karazhan
    Tempest Keep
    Gruuls lair
    Matheridon
    Zul aman

And we got half way through temple before we whiped and people left.

But i think that was a good days work, that got me around 20-30 badges or so, and got me some epix loot :P

Must get an official list from the guild, but im pretty sure we have done everything....we have 3 rogues with illidans sexy sword things. (bastards)

Advertisement